Now a days there are lots of software like XAMPP,WAMP etc that provide local server .But Do you know there is also a localhost server in your Windows PC.Yes its true.But Unfortunately bydefault it is not turned on.So if you guys wanna use defualt localhost of your windows PC then this post is for you.Lets Start
Steps for How to Turn On Localhost
- First of All go to Control Panel >> Programs and Features
- After That Click On Turn Windows Features on or off (on rihgt side)
- A Dialog box will appear.Now search for Internet Information Services and click on checkbox beside it and hit OK button
- Now sit back for some miniutes and it will ask of restart your computer.just restart your computer
- Now type 127.0.0.1 in your browser and you can see localhost is working !!
- To access localhost file directory, go to C://inetpub/.Here you can put your files.
Thats All Mates 🙂
Hope it will Help You and please subscribe me and like my facebook page :
and make me proud.By the way if you face any problem then let me know in comment section below