Basic of python
Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable.
Why python is prefer:-
1. Software Quality:-
Python code is designed to be readable, and hence reusable and maintainable—much more so than traditional scripting languages. The uniformity of Python code makes it easy to understand, even if you did not write it.
2 . Developer productivity:-
Python code is typically one-third to one-fifth the size of equivalent C++ or Java code. Python programs also run immediately,without the lengthy compile and link steps required by some other tools,further boosting programmer speed.
Python offers multiple options for coding portable graphical user interfaces, database access programs, webbased
4. Support libraries:-
Python comes with a large collection of prebuilt and portable functionality, known as the standard library. This library supports an array of application-level programming tasks
5. Component integration:-
Python scripts can easily communicate with other parts of an application, using a variety of integration mechanisms. Such integrations allow Python to be used as a product customization and extension tool.
WHO USE THE PYTHON:-
Google makes extensive use of Python in its web search systems.
• The popular YouTube video sharing service is largely written in Python.
• The Dropbox storage service codes both its server and desktop client software primarily
• The Raspberry Pi single-board computer promotes Python as its educational language.
• EVE Online, a massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) by CCP Games, uses
• The widespread BitTorrent peer-to-peer file sharing system began its life as a
• Industrial Light & Magic, Pixar, and others use Python in the production of animated
• ESRI uses Python as an end-user customization tool for its popular GIS mapping
• Google’s App Engine web development framework uses Python as an application
• The IronPort email server product uses more than 1 million lines of Python code
to do its job.
• Maya, a powerful integrated 3D modeling and animation system, provides a
Python scripting API.
• The NSA uses Python for cryptography and intelligence analysis.
• iRobot uses Python to develop commercial and military robotic devices.
In GAMING, images Data mining and robots:-
Game programming and multimedia with pygame, cgkit, pyglet, PySoy,
Panda3D, and others
• Serial port communication on Windows, Linux, and more with the PySerial extension
• Image processing with PIL and its newer Pillow fork, PyOpenGL, Blender, Maya,
• Robot control programming with the PyRo toolkit
• Natural language analysis with the NLTK package
• Instrumentation on the Raspberry Pi and Arduino boards
• Mobile computing with ports of Python to the Google Android and Apple iOS
• Excel spreadsheet function and macro programming with the PyXLL or DataNitro
• Media file content and metadata tag processing with PyMedia, ID3, PIL/Pillow,
• Artificial intelligence with the PyBrain neural net library and the Milk machine
• Expert system programming with PyCLIPS, Pyke, Pyrolog, and pyDatalog
• Network monitoring with zenoss, written in and customized with Python
• Python-scripted design and modeling with PythonCAD, PythonOCC, FreeCAD,
• Document processing and generation with ReportLab, Sphinx, Cheetah, PyPDF,
and so on
• Data visualization with Mayavi, matplotlib, VTK, VPython, and more
• XML parsing with the xml library package, the xmlrpclib module, and third-party