How to view the java source code using cmd
Java is open source programming language. So we have to view its source code And method to implement our programme.
Step for extract the source code
1. To view the source code, move to the jdk folder
2. A src compressed file in the jdk folder.
3. For better understand copy and paste it into the Desktop
4. Extract the src compressed file
5. After compress there are many package in src folder
6. Than go to cmd ,change the directory to Desktop.
7. Choose the directory as below
8. Type the following command and press Enter
9. It create the index file and some other html file
10. open the index file
11. In the index file there are many methods and their explanation